Which player/managers biography would make a great read?

Ron Atkinson ..... he was a rum c*nt ...... still is come to that!

Harry Redknapp. Lots of potential scandal mongering material with him. And Brian Clough, (but Brian Clough goes without saying).

i've read a few but my personal favourite's are Steve Claridge's and Barry Fry's these are probably not the most obvious choice's but Fry has worked for some real dodgy chairman and Claridge has arsed about at the lower levels of league footy. BTW Claridge went right up in my estimation when on "your on sky sports" he was asked if he could have played for any club which one would it have been? usually after being asked this question virtually every player will say the rags, liverpool, Barca etc he answered "Man City", after the host had picked himself off the floor he was asked why? he said "their fans have got to be the best around, i've played there a few times and they always get behind their team, make a great atmosphere and still turn up in their masses even in the second division, they've got to be the best, most loyal fans around". WHAT A GUY!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.