Kolo Toure
David Silva
Santa Cruz
Weiss
barry
swp
hart

;)

Bored with old face, but was very impressed with Coentrao. Just like seeing Portuguese's Lahm there.

I have been impressed with most of the ones mentioned on the thread so far. Another for the list is Kevin Prince Boateng. Anybody spotted any decent cental defenders apart from Lugano of Uruguay and Lucio I dont think I can name one.

Muller for Germany, great player, and great story too, rising up from relative obscurity to scoring a lot of goals for them

Michael Bradley of the USA, could see him coming into a mid-table Premiership team.

Elano, unsung hero of the Brazilians until he was assaulted.

Montolivo for the Italians, still reckon if Lippi didn't hold grudges and had Cassano and Balotelli in his squad they might still be playing to this day.

Sanchez for Chile though I thought he was irrelevant against Brazil in the round of 16

Stato said:
in no particular order

Teves
De Jong
Robinho
boatang
Yaya Toure
Kolo Toure
David Silva
Santa Cruz
Weiss
barry
swp
hart

;)

This, I thought Hart dominated his bench.

Not Lionel Messi. In fact the last line from this article in the POS rag that is the Sun made me laugh out loud.....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/worldcup2010/3039614/England-are-in-a-right-Messi.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... Messi.html</a>

"Defensively, England were poor. I was surprised at how easily the Germans dismantled their defence." :D

Schweinstieger, Klose, Ozil, Villa, Llorente (when he appeared), Sneijder, Robben, Higuain, Forlan, Suarez and Gyan. That is all! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.