which rag would you buy

Which Rag would I buy? Hummm tough one but I would have to say Jaycloths as they are blue and seem to soak up most liquid spills all around the home. Maybe one of those yellow duter types but they seem to leave bits everywhere. Hope that helps?

I asked my Serbian mate to ask Vidic (he know's him from back home) if he could put in a good word for City - he just laughed at me :(

njblue said:
pointless thread
take those blue tinted shades off mate, we are city fans and football fans and can say i rate the troll (rooney) tranny vidic there s nothing wrong with it

tranny (ronaldo)- punch bag
troll (enough said) - chip stand (it looks like he belongs there)
frankenstein (tevez) - put his face on the sick bags in abu dhabi airwaves

tinchy said:
MCFC1986 said:
tinchy said:
1 vidic 2 troll(rooney) 3 tranny you can only pick 3 rags

would stop going if we signed rooney or ronaldo. I'd have Tevez, Vidic, Evra
i hate the rags with pure passion but put all that aside and only look at them as great player and how they would improve our team

I can't ever just put that aside, i've picked these players cos they don't seem like they've been infected with the pure arrogance of the rest of them twats and they're quality footballers...that was hard to write

wouldnt put money into there debt ridden pot but have always admired giggs...excellent footballer and loyal but would obviously 10 years ago, not now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.