Which secondary school did you attend?

Thatchersforearm said:
Ducie High School 93-98

lol my 2 uncles and my dad did security on a rota around about them years lmao i used to go with them and snoop around about 11 at night (didnt take anything) but they also worked during the day

jamesisbest2005 said:
Pigeonho said:
South Chadderton 89-94. Shit hole.
snap but from 2001 -2006

bet it didnt change much lol. was Mr Jones still the PE teacher
He sure was. A lad in our year butted him, hard, one lesson. His nose exploded, and it was one large fucking hooter that! Mr Gellard, well I saw him in Asda beating on his kids and talking to his wife like shit. He went down in my estimation after that.
Funnily enough I was just talking to an old friend on facebook, and Mr Moseley is still there! He must have been there forever. The school is rumoured to be getting knocked down soon and merging with Kaskenmoor.

Pigeonho said:
jamesisbest2005 said:
snap but from 2001 -2006

bet it didnt change much lol. was Mr Jones still the PE teacher
He sure was. A lad in our year butted him, hard, one lesson. His nose exploded, and it was one large fucking hooter that! Mr Gellard, well I saw him in Asda beating on his kids and talking to his wife like shit. He went down in my estimation after that.
Funnily enough I was just talking to an old friend on facebook, and Mr Moseley is still there! He must have been there forever. The school is rumoured to be getting knocked down soon and merging with Kaskenmoor.

Never liked Mr Gellard always thought there was something about him. hhaha i lied mr jones but he needed to get smacked a few times.

loved Mr Mosley he was the one that made me go to the school and regret it now lol. I rember as i was leaving and a new head misstress came in they got rid of shit loads of teachers.

Rember Mr Flaherty im sure something happened to him last year but cant find out what

o ye and that place needs bull dosing total shit heap lol its being moved and merging (like you said). its now the Oasis Academy wish it was like this when i was here.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oasisacademyoldham.org/aboutus/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oasisacademyoldham.org/aboutus/</a>

Plant Hill shit school but the crackheads burnt it down pretty much every Christmas, the extra time off was always a bonus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.