Which secondary school did you attend?

2409718_c5b1ca6e.jpg

Anyone else go to what was then Burnage High? Four footballers went there too - The Beckford brothers of City and Wes Brown and Roger Byrne (killed at Munich) of United. Other famous alumni include Lord Norman Foster the architect (eg the Gherkin in London) and me.
I like the word "alumnus" and its plural "alumni".

Started off at Sutherland, then moved to Durnford then back to Sutherland when Durnford closed down which was now in fact called Heywood Community school then finished off at Cardinal Langley.
I also went to 4 primary schools. I should probably be knocking on doors with an offer to Tarmac their drives with that amount of moving about..

Anyone else go to what was then Burnage High? Four footballers went there too - The Beckford brothers of City and Wes Brown and Roger Byrne (killed at Munich) of United. Other famous alumni include Lord Norman Foster the architect (eg the Gherkin in London) and me.
I like the word "alumnus" and its plural "alumni".

Yes from 69 to 74

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.