Which secondary school did you attend?

Dirty Harry said:
al67 said:
Dirty Harry said:
That's a shame mate, if you'd have stuck around when Sharston joined up with South Wythenshawe you'd have been in my year I think, you could have beat me up too.

I thought South Wythenshawe was the shit pit near civic that looked like a prison? That became the lower school and Sharston the upper didn't it?

It was a long time ago and I did spend most of my days hiding from police in Town or at the airport. If you feel you have been cheated to a beating, I'll be only too pleased to give you a slap if you're ever down in Cornwall?

That's right mate, we were in WHP for the first year, the upper school near Civic for the 2nd and 3rd, somewhere in that we joined up with you, 4th and 5th year we had the pleasure of going Sharston.

I'm down in Cornwall all the time btw mate lmao, although I'm not the skinny 6 stone kid I was at school, I was in 'Baggy's' year btw, I always remember a few lads from Sharston who turned up every now and then, sounds like you were maybe one of them.

Glad I didn't give you my address now!! ;-)

I'm a Northenden boy, although I did hang around with few lads from 'Wivvy' at school. Gone a bit off topic, Sorry!

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
de niro said:
newton heath tech, 1965/67 then moston brook till 1970 (easter)
Moston Brook till '84 myself, but you might know our kid Steve Knowles who i think must be similar age to you and at MB about the same time?
Us North Mancs on here have to stick together you know ;)
Newton eef tech IIRC was next to my Primary School Hague St, was due to start at Moston Brook in 71 but we moved to Droylsden as they decided to knock all the bloody houses down, I ended up at Littlemoss 71/76 I did`nt much like it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.