Which set of fans likes us the most?

For as long as i can remember we were universaly loved as everyones second team. The plucky blue manc underdogs with a "typical City" tag and a crackers inflaitable Bannana sense of humour... They got over 30,000 in the third tier of football you know...

Now we are loathed by all with none of them stopping to think, We're still the same club we've always been... Same humour, Same loyalty. Just with the money and players they would like at thier own club. Hence the resentment and bitterness.

Personaly, I couldn't give a rats arse which of them love us, hate us or are indifferent... I'll always be a blue and that's all that matters.

I don't think we are loathed by all, far from it.

I guess I had ulterior motives, but I was pleased for them when Chelsea won the league. I remember Chelsea of old, a club like us, with character.

I think most people feel like that about us now. And if we keep playing football like this we will pick up many admirers

I've got a lot of time for Chelsea, the day we got relegated to div 2 I was in Newcastle (stag do) and had to watch the match v Stoke in a pub, my abiding memory is of a Chelsea fan coming up to me (they'd played Newcastle that day) with tears streaming down his face, he was genuinely upset and wouldn't let me go 'til he bought me a pint. I've never begrudged Chelsea anything, and I don't think most fans of most other clubs begrudge us now.

West ham fans still have a soft spot for city, on the tube back from semi final, got chatting to some hammers fans , who had been to there game although I gutted they had lost and knew they were going down , still pleased as Fuck we won , and everyone one of them wished us well and said long may it continue

I know a few Liverpool fans and they are all rooting for us to win the league this year (as they are not too confident about their club being champs). That surprised me, but during the 6-1 drubbing, when the 5th and 6th went in, the Liverpool fans in my local were cheering as loud as the blues, but rubbing the rags noses in it even more than we were after the game.

West Ham too, always liked the 'ammers.

Liverpool, Leeds(!), Stoke.. Mainly due to a shared rag hatred.

And almost every other forum has a Balotelli appreciation thread.

From RAWK "we should sell all our team and give City whatever they want for Mario"
followed by a dozen "agreeds".

If you look on the forums then Everton, Spurs, Arsenal and Villa detest us. I don't know if they're representative of their support as a whole but the fans online are really bitter. Even some Chelsea fans don't like us, which is quite funny. I was actually banned from a Chelsea forum for daring to suggest that the investment by our owners was no different to their situation a few years ago. They got all arsey about it and banned me.
Most fans online seem resentful of our good fortune tbh.

Who likes us ? Don't know and don't really care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.