Which sport are you most suitable for

Diving, table tennis and hockey!!

1. I don't want to play for the rags.
2. Once won a school table tennis competition.
3. Bollocks!

I used to play squash up to 5 or 6 years ago, but injuries to me and my mate meant that we now just go to the pub, and cut out the middle man.

I now play bowls - it's much more my style now. Played for over 2 hours last night - then went to the pub.

crazyg said:
Diving, table tennis and hockey!!

1. I don't want to play for the rags.
2. Once won a school table tennis competition.
3. Bollocks!

I used to play squash up to 5 or 6 years ago, but injuries to me and my mate meant that we now just go to the pub, and cut out the middle man.

I now play bowls - it's much more my style now. Played for over 2 hours last night - then went to the pub.
I've noticed the pub features quite a bit.. Thought about darts? Crib? At least it's a bit of activity other than furious wanking :-)

Hockey
rugby 7's
netball

but i prefer sofa surfing it involves lying down and pressing buttons on the remote............

I got middle distance running, which is bollocks. That's the worst one. To short to get away with going slowly but too long to be over quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.