which striker would you buy to get us 20 goals next season??

BlueMooner87 said:
ConnorMCFC said:
jon macken
remember that beauty he scored against us when he was at pne
ye and that goal got him the move to us, remember nathan blakes against us in the cup i think it was when he played for cardiff, we nearly bought that pile of s**t too of the back of one goal.

i8therags said:
fordinho10 said:
i would buy villa or tevez
both,,we;ve got the money

oh my god the fucking irony.

me personally i'd quite like berbatov, rooney, ronaldo, tevez, giggs, jaap stam and gary neville as i fuckin love rags. maybe i should change my username to reflect this.

we dont just need one striker we need two.....all top prem teams have 4 top strikers

so along with Boj id get eto and villa.....then have either sturridge or caceido as back up (sell the rest asap!!!!)

simon23 said:
we dont just need one striker we need two.....all top prem teams have 4 top strikers

so along with Boj id get eto and villa.....then have either sturridge or caceido as back up (sell the rest asap!!!!)

if we are talking about any striker in the world irespective of whether they would come to us then it would be eto and torres.......but there is certainly not a cat in hells chance of torress coming and id say pretty much the same about eto

I think we will end up with RSC and another one.........MH mentioned after the utd game that we dont have a physical presence upfront......neither eto or torres or villa fit that bill.........but this is the type of player i believe we need

Eto'o without a doubt. Just the striker we lack, Blistering Paceee!!!

Would like him, Villa or Aguero. Any 1 of them i think would get us goals on a regular basis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.