Which strip @ Fulham?

bizzbo

Is it just me or do they all clash?

126894d1246212122-my-teams-new-kit-09-10-season-thread-new-fulham-home-kit.jpg

Home: our white shorts and blue shirt disappear into fulham's white shirt and socks

Away: our black shorts and all black shirt vs their black shorts, white bib and black sleeves

Third: don't even start.

Could just be they wear their third kit white shorts with the white of the first kit?

Falastur said:
Could just be they wear their third kit white shorts with the white of the first kit?

Why the fuck would they wear their 3rd kit wotever that is, when they are at home... or are u talkin bout us..? in that case why are you reffering to us as them, are you not one of us..? in which case why do you give a shit..?..! god I'm confused

blumoonrises said:
Falastur said:

Why the fuck would they wear their 3rd kit wotever that is, when they are at home... or are u talkin bout us..? in that case why are you reffering to us as them, are you not one of us..? in which case why do you give a shit..?..! god I'm confused

I think he means we'd wear our away kit and Fulham would wear white shorts...

blumoonrises said:
Falastur said:

I'm sure I've seen teams run out wearing 2nd/3rd kit shorts with 1st kit shirt when it makes the colours work, just like the above post about Fulham wearing black socks. I'm not the one suggesting Fulham wear their away shirt. And yes I am a City fan...

Falastur said:
blumoonrises said:

I'm sure I've seen teams run out wearing 2nd/3rd kit shorts with 1st kit shirt when it makes the colours work, just like the above post about Fulham wearing black socks. I'm not the one suggesting Fulham wear their away shirt. And yes I am a City fan...

We might also wear blue shorts? I'm sure there have been Manchester derbies in the past where we've worn blue shorts at Old Trafford, despite not having blue shorts in any of the kits...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.