Which team do you have an irrational hatred of?

Everton - most racist club in the land
Villa - utds fav cup team
Exeter - too far away
Reading - should be redding
Tottenham - 80/ 81 final, and the replay, redknapp etc etc
Orient - barry hearn
Newcastle - seating arrangement

And Everton, Tottenham and Heywood St James - worse than goin to Millwall ;)

tottenham. I have several very good friends who are die hard tottenham, but it matters not, the club is a cesspool, largely supported by retrograde post-cockney twats, and the players are all cnuts. except modric who we should sign immediately.

blue jim said:
Believe it or not it is not a crime to support two different teams in two different leagues. I'm a life long Celtic supporter and I'm certainly no IRA lover. Keep up the stereotypes though, next they'll be saying all City fans like plane crashes and all Liverpool fans have killed someone.

Anyway, irrational hatred. Wigan. Numpty team.

Hmm, a lot of people seem to look down on people who support more than one team. Not me, as I say I like to follow Leeds although I'm not sure if I even qualify as a "casual fan" of their's, I just watch cup matches and check up on scores. Certainly not as devoted as I am to City.

I'm not the only person to say Celtic fans are IRA-lovers. Did I say all of them are? No, but when you watch videos of their fans chanting pro-IRA songs at matches (and there are a few on Youtube), well these guys are supposed to be representing their club. If there was loads of videos of us on Youtube singing songs about Munich or Hillsborough, would you not consider that a few people will have us down as a bunch of sick bastards who laugh at other teams' disasters?

And the stereotypical City fan is cynical and pessimistic, and think their team is going to lose. Going by many, many posts on this forum that's not too far from the truth!

M22_blu said:
shit I've been supporting the wrong team for the past 22 years then, why did no one tell me about this?.

My hatreds are for everton and spurs I just couldnt hate them more if I tried

I never said it was true, just something I heard, although I know M*n U do have quite a sizeable Catholic following and I've not really seen City associated with Protestantism. If it is true, I've been supporting the wrong team as well, as I come from an Irish Catholic background.

gotta be man u 1st,arrogant fookin team and fans,boro 2nd shithole place and fans,3rd spurs fookin bogey team

Portsmouth.

I literally hate everything about them.

I think it all stems from that fucking constant bell ringing throughout every game.

Bastards.

Obviously I hate the scum more, but that aside, Portsmouth.

Rags the main one then easily Spurs 2nd, ever since the 81 cup
final and we have hardly beat them since talk about bogey team, was made up thou in the cup when 3 down at half time and won 4-3 that was sweet.

Everton - fuckin hate Moyes and his no eyebrows, their song list is smaller and worse than ours, they think they're as big as Liverpool and talk as if we're a small club, etc...

Liverpool - "there's only one Harold Shipman" "Manchester is full of shit" "we wish all Mancs would fuckin die"(to the same tune of Mcr is full of shit), three good atmospheres a season and they think they're the best fans in the world, this sounds horrible but is anyone else sick to death of hearing about the Hillsborough disaster and justice? it was a horrible thing to happen but I had a friend die in a tragic accident and I don't bang on about it all the time, etc...

obviously United top the list; I could write pages about their fans, not really arsed about their team other than Neville though, oh and Fergie!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.