Votes: 342 22.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
Thanks. I actually did a bit of googling last night and found a post someone had shared on here about FC United which cleared it up a bit as well.

I've been lucky re fan violence at Goodison, I've been at a couple of matches where it was tense but not to the point where I was actively frightened for my safety. Closest I've come to it was Middlesbrough fans shouting abuse at me when I was about 13 or so and they'd just beaten us, and getting shoved out the way in the street by a bunch of fans.
FC Utd fans for years ahead huge numbers on teams they were playing in non-league football, their attendances are dying now but when they have the numbers, they are horrible to fans of teams they play.

When they’ve played local greater Manchester sides there’s obviously been some City fans, who support their more local clubs as well, these City fans have been targeted in the past.

Strange. I have always had a soft spot for the Mackems since they beat Leeds in the cup final in 73. This was reinforced in the early 90s when they got relegated at Maine Rd and their fans were class. Most of all their winding up of the rags in 2012 as we snatched the title. Would say Sunderland, West Ham and Hearts are the three clubs we have a good relationship with, my shit list is Liverpool, United,Spurs and in Scotland Celtic.
Nothing strange at all - he's a Newcastle fan so Sunderland are bound to be top of his list. It would only be strange if they weren't!

Last Sunday, Pep Guardiola at Anfield handed the Liverpool Manager a final note stating that unless we heard from them by 11 o'clock that they were prepared at once to withdraw their ridiculous assertions of being state owned, us not complying with FFP, to stop lying about our chants, to stop lying about being unable to compete, to stop bricking our coach, to stop intimidating officials, to stop hacking our computers, to stop spitting and throwing coins at our manager, a state of war would exist between us. I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received and that consequently, this Club is at war with Liverpool.

It was always the Rags, but my, how times have changed for me with those Scouse tossers now taking the top spot for me. I still hate United but by fuck not as much as those vile twats from down the East Lancs Road.
Absolutely 100% spot on Oakie.. it never ceases to surprise me how aligned we generally are in our views, so much so that i am considering asking you to be my 'ghost writer' on BM !

Last Sunday, Pep Guardiola at Anfield handed the Liverpool Manager a final note stating that unless we heard from them by 11 o'clock that they were prepared at once to withdraw their ridiculous assertions of being state owned, us not complying with FFP, to stop lying about our chants, to stop lying about being unable to compete, to stop bricking our coach, to stop intimidating officials, to stop hacking our computers, to stop spitting and throwing coins at our manager, a state of war would exist between us. I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received and that consequently, this Club is at war with Liverpool.
Well they cant say that we haven't tried to play nice in the sandpit Gaudi lad !!

It'll always be United. Liverpool aren't even close to them on that score. Never will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.