Votes: 342 22.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
Out of interest why so many City fans hating on Bayern? Not that Bayern aren't obnoxious but I don't see where the historical precedent is set?
Apart from the obnoxious thing it's also the underhanded way they do their business, not quite to Arsenal's levels of conspiring with their rivals to remove any competition but they pressure their rivals best players to run down their contracts and aren't averse to a bit of tapping up.
They've also used their power and influence over the league and German FA to make sure the rules are set up over there to protect themselves and make sure they're constantly top of the food chain in Germany (again, behaviour I'm sure an Arsenal fan can recognise) which means they have absolutely destroyed the competition of their league in pursuit of their own vanity, which is pretty unsporting in my opinion and makes it less likely for people to bother watching German football now.
They're also massive cheats both on and off the field so they can get fucked.

Dippers are way way ahead of any other club for me.. Vile club, vile fanbase, vile Manager, vile treatment by the MSM (They’re shit scared of them so they are unduly lenient to them [understatement alert])

The really sad thing is that nobody ever calls them out… nobody
U probably committed 7 crimes in that rant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.