Which teams play a 4-4-2 with 2 wingers?

Somud said:
Wonder if you know of any team the same formation as us?
No as it is possibly the worst formation adopted by a top flight premiership club. It's a disgrace to watch. And even worse to see us finish the game with 3 defensive midfielders AT HOME TO WIGAN!

BlueGeorge said:
Somud said:
Wonder if you know of any team the same formation as us?
No as it is possibly the worst formation adopted by a top flight premiership club. It's a disgrace to watch. And even worse to see us finish the game with 3 defensive midfielders AT HOME TO WIGAN!

What else could we have played last night?

Immaculate Pasta said:
BlueGeorge said:

6-0-4

Immaculate Pasta said:
BlueGeorge said:

I see what you mean, we have no central midfielders, no link players. In all honesty, I think Robinho should have stayed as from time to time he could slot into that role. In my humble opinion I would have played Barry or De Jong sat behind Johnson with Bellamy and Shaun on either wing. Not perfect, but it would suffice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.