which two restaurants in manchester

r.soleofsalford

1. Australasia went in on saturday to celebrate my daughters engagement. the best meal i`ve had in a good while. bit price but well worth a visit. had the wagyu fillet which is the australian version of japanese kobi beef.
2. aways like alberts shed. the rib eye is better than the dogs bollocks and they take some licking

southern muppet said:
International Buffet ('cos it's cheap) and Lal Qila.

i`ll try the lal qila can you book.

i like the food in akbars but not the waiting and the staff should stand nearer the table when they cleaning them down. the leeds and bradford akbars are better

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Gaucho and Piccolino's.

going to gaucho tomorrow with a few mates the first time i went was when it first opened which was ages ago.

not been to piccolino`s in manchester but i have in the knutsford one which i like.
you liked it didnt you austinblue :)

r.soleofsalford said:
1. Australasia went in on saturday to celebrate my daughters engagement. the best meal i`ve had in a good while. bit price but well worth a visit. had the wagyu fillet which is the australian version of japanese kobi beef.
2. aways like alberts shed. the rib eye is better than the dogs bollocks and they take some licking

Did you see the female D'J very tasty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.