which two restaurants in manchester

The cookie monster said:
r.soleofsalford said:
1. Australasia went in on saturday to celebrate my daughters engagement. the best meal i`ve had in a good while. bit price but well worth a visit. had the wagyu fillet which is the australian version of japanese kobi beef.
2. aways like alberts shed. the rib eye is better than the dogs bollocks and they take some licking

Did you see the female D'J very tasty.

when someone puts a knife and fork in my had its not advisable to stand still near me for too long, so either i didnt see her or i eat her without realising. we were at the first table as you come down the steps. to be known in future as the poor table.

r.soleofsalford said:
The cookie monster said:
r.soleofsalford said:
1. Australasia went in on saturday to celebrate my daughters engagement. the best meal i`ve had in a good while. bit price but well worth a visit. had the wagyu fillet which is the australian version of japanese kobi beef.
2. aways like alberts shed. the rib eye is better than the dogs bollocks and they take some licking

when someone puts a knife and fork in my had its not advisable to stand still near me for too long, so either i didnt see her or i eat her without realising. we were at the first table as you come down the steps. to be known in future as the poor table.
It is a nice bar like you said bit pricey though,I do think a lot of people walk past still unawre its a bar/restaurant!

The cookie monster said:
r.soleofsalford said:
The cookie monster said:

It is a nice bar like you said bit pricey though,I do think a lot of people walk past still unawre its a bar/restaurant!

i hadnt heard of it until my daughter said where we were going and we went straight to the table probably why i didnt see the d.j. i thought it was going to be more expensive than it turned out to be.

r.soleofsalford said:
The cookie monster said:
r.soleofsalford said:

i hadnt heard of it until my daughter said where we were going and we went straight to the table probably why i didnt see the d.j. i thought it was going to be more expensive than it turned out to be.

Whats your daughter like Arse hole? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.