Whirlpool

bluethrunthru

What the fuck is going on there? First your tumble dryer was going to burn your house down and now 500k washing machines !! How the fuck are they still in business? What the fuck have they been doing producing white goods that are a fire hazard???

People should ring the bastards up tell them its outside and come and pick it up and sue the cunts.I bet it was one that started Grenfell towers fire.How can they still be selling them and how can people still be buying them is beyond belief

People should ring the bastards up tell them its outside and come and pick it up and sue the cunts.I bet it was one that started Grenfell towers fire.How can they still be selling them and how can people still be buying them is beyond belief
That was a fridge I think.

There was a time, long long ago when Hotpoint products were the best. My dishwasher lasted 25 years, I still have a tumbler dryer in full working order after 42 years. Through 41 years of marriage, two kids from birth to adulthood I am only on my second Hotpoint washing machine, still going strong after 20 years.
Then they sold out to Zanussi, who then sold out to Whirlpool. Whirlpool has a reputation for crap design. My Whirlpool oven (I had no choice, due to inherited Magnet fitted kitchen in which the slot was smaller than standard) fell hopelessly apart in no time. The controls actually melted! The fan did not fit the housing. Resetting it after power cut required electrical engineering degree and three hands to press all the required buttons simultaneously.
Do not, under any circumstances, buy a Whirlpool product, aka Hotpoint in UK.

once upon a time, government included over-seeing 'fit for purpose' tests on everything from paint to food, toys to windows, car tyres to hair-driers. Lobby groups constantly demanded 'looser' regulation and were rewarded by 'privatisation' of the regulators....
that's how a tower-block became a fire-work, how a known fire risk continues to be on sale to the public, how minimum staffing levels are constantly ignored in the emergency services and things can only get worse..

Got home and checked my machine and it's a whirlpool
This actual brand isn't on the recall list, however, we've had a faulty locking system on it for a while. The machine won't start unless a bit of pressure is applied to the door
I've emailed them, explained, and asked for an assurance that it's not going to catch fire

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.