Who Am I ?

City_Shirts

Champions 37,68,12,14,18,19,21,22, 23, 24, ?
I am an international who has scored 10 goals for my country before being signed by a Premiership club but only scored one after signing. I was sold to a European club but never scored there but I did score internationally during this time. I was then sold to another two English clubs scoring only once in my time there. I have won a major European Cup and I’m regarded as one of the greatest players of the modern era……… Who am I ?

Colin_Bell said:
I am an international who has scored 10 goals for my country before being signed by a Premiership club but only scored one after signing. I was sold to a European club but never scored there but I did score internationally during this time. I was then sold to another two English clubs scoring only once in my time there. I have won a major European Cup and I’m regarded as one of the greatest players of the modern era……… Who am I ?

Michael Owen? this is a wild guess haha

If I remember correctly and the answer is who I think it is, you have worded the first part wrong.

pudge said:
If I remember correctly and the answer is who I think it is, you have worded the first part wrong.

yes, he has. I know who it is too, it's done the rounds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.