Who are the good pundits?

Buzzer was never invited back despite turning out to be a prophet from the King James Bible, just 12 months early

View attachment 36001
I think this is exactly why he's not been back. If city had been shit for the next ten years he'd be on every derby. Slapped arse cunts.

Hinchcliffe is a boyhood red **** who still bears a grudge.
This is the big difference.
We don’t want cheerleaders like The Cult.
We don’t want special treatment like the Odd Lot.
We just want FAIR treatment
Disagree with all that. I love Hinchy and I don’t think what you say is true.

Re cheerleaders I don’t particularly want them but I do want rags and dippers to be furious so if having City cheerleaders achieves that I’m all for it.

Disagree with all that. I love Hinchy and I don’t think what you say is true.

Re cheerleaders I don’t particularly want them but I do want rags and dippers to be furious so if having City cheerleaders achieves that I’m all for it.
Entitled to your opinion.
I would suggest that where Mr Hinchcliffe is concerned you might be in a minority

Genuine prophet.
They should have given him a five year contract instead of inviting a pile on and trying to make him a plastic rag meme for their target audience.
I’m sure Buzzer is enjoying the last laugh
Exactly. One of the few pundits that stuck his neck out, was proved 100% correct while others scoffed and never to be seen again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.