Who are the guests?

Hey fellas, its me..Dirty Arry. I was wondering if you could help out. because of that cu** Hughes Iv been left with a little surplus if you get my meaning. Its a David Bentley..Iv got him stashed in mi lock up, he's in good nick mind and if you take him off mi hands sharpish he'll come eith a driving licence..What you say fellas..A tenner? and I'll throw in a job lot of sky blue paint from Durex..well thats the name on the tin.

Dobsy87 said:
It's posters who aren't logged in but are browsing before they have something to say. Sorry to be dull . . . (shamed facE)

You mean covert surveillance units!

I get it. Nudge. Nudge. Wink.Wink. Say no more.

;-)

They are from the FBI Behavioural Analysis Unit.

They're trying to understand the blind faith and loyalty that City supporters have for their beloved Club;-)

Vicky said:
Hey fellas, its me..Dirty Arry. I was wondering if you could help out. because of that cu** Hughes Iv been left with a little surplus if you get my meaning. Its a David Bentley..Iv got him stashed in mi lock up, he's in good nick mind and if you take him off mi hands sharpish he'll come eith a driving licence..What you say fellas..A tenner? and I'll throw in a job lot of sky blue paint from Durex..well thats the name on the tin.

Well, l was a guest, but just thought l would log-on to acknowledge that is a really funny post for a bird, very good.

l arrived at this conclusion regarding the female sense of humour after witnessing the dire contributions of supposed 'comediennes' on various TV panel shows ...although my ex did make me laugh once when l saw the settlement she wanted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.