who are the hot ITKs

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97315&start=1070" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97315&start=1070</a>

the news is a massive rag mate ! dont believe a word that c### says hes too busy singin nursery rymes at the swamp

There's plenty of bullshitters and WUMs and there's even genuine ITK's. You can tell them by the fact that they keep their mouths shut.

There are posters on here who know players. Some post snippets and some don't.
But why would MH or ADUG tell a player about transfer targets ?

I'm not saying they aren't ITK, I'm just saying that their information would be more accurate on certain things than others .

There is the only one poster on here who is classed as an ITK who I would trust, and that is URG. He doesn't bullshit, embellish or seek to gain status.
He is the only ITK on here who I would trust.

I'M IN THE KOW!!!

...Shit wrong forum!!!!!!! :)

Anyway I'm very good friends with Vivien Westwood, who is a very close friend of Garry Cook and occassionally Garry will let little snippets out of the bag when he gets excited about Vivvy's new summer range designs.

So far I told you all correctly that Garry was addicted to Fry Turkish delight, but has since stopped eating them due to us not getting to Istanbul. Garry got through 4502 bars and would'nt come out of his office until he watched all the old Turkish delight adverts on youtube, he also had a ton of blackpool sand pour on his office floor so to pretend he was in the dessert.....Sadly for Garry the smell of dog shit, condoms and the attraction of many Scottish people to his office became to much for Garry and he had it removed.....FACT!!!

Also Garry is a big fan of the once popular and dylexic singing sensation Shakin Stevens and has been known to bellow at the top of his voice "This old house". He's also had his office door painted Green....FACT!!!

I think this has well and truly placed me at the top of the SUPER HOT ITK ALL LISTENING LEAGUE or SHIT KALL for short! Stay tuned for more info soon!!!!!!

stony said:
There's plenty of bullshitters and WUMs and there's even genuine ITK's. You can tell them by the fact that they keep their mouths shut.

I'm not saying they aren't ITK, I'm just saying that their information would be more accurate on certain things than others .

There is the only one poster on here who is classed as an ITK who I would trust, and that is URG. He doesn't bullshit, embellish or seek to gain status.

This. and look at the list from the last window. It may not be definitive but at least it puts some perspective on the vain glorious gob shites who take over the site during the transfer windows.

stony said:

True, Forevercity & De Niro fall into that category for me too.... and Ajay! :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.