Who are ya??

Shafter

So lads and splitarses........where you from then? I know manchester quite well (i think )from working there in the past and i came across some weird and wonderful areas.............Wythenshawe, gorton, longsight, moss....happy days eh! I live in bentilee stoke on trent........it's bliss ;-)

Shafter said:
So lads and splitarses........where you from then? I know manchester quite well (i think )from working there in the past and i came across some weird and wonderful areas.............Wythenshawe, gorton, longsight, moss....happy days eh! I live in bentilee stoke on trent........it's bliss ;-)

if bentilee is bliss then i live in heaven (blurton stoke on trent) :)

originally old trafford then sale then to sunny old stoke!

leewill31 said:
Shafter said:

if bentilee is bliss then i live in heaven (blurton stoke on trent) :)

originally old trafford then sale then to sunny old stoke!

Haha nice one! Blurton is a fine place to reside!

Where abouts in sale did you live?, i know it well. Clarendon road just off northenden road........i was bumming a girl on that street for a while and used to frequent the kings ransom and legh arms etc ;-)

Born in Manchester, Mr Shaft.

Manchester born, and Manchester bred.

Thick in the arm,
And thick in the head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.