Who are you voting for at the next general election and why?

Pam

A GE is not too far away now in the general scheme of things. I am holding my nose and voting Labour. How about everyone else.

Labour.

Because I'm a brainwashed muppet who used to be a scally and have graduated to the level where other people tell me that this is what I should be doing.

No one - Emily Pankhurst ruined my life.

Have lived under different governments and they are all the same give it with one hand and take it away with another - swings and roundabouts

emydu8y3.jpg

He wears yellow pants, how can you say no to that?

Labour

As someone else has said To my eyes UKIP represent thickos, losers, racists, xenophobes and the generally unemployable who seek isolationist / protectionist policies that would be disastrous for business / most thinking people. They certainly do not represent any concerns I may have about anything at all - I view them as utter idiots! The party itself seems to be little more than a cheap reality show chock full of failed "celebrities" disgraced ex-politicians, weirdos, cranks, criminals and the religiously deluded. If this is the level UK politics has fallen to then we truly are f***ed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.