Who are you voting for at the next general election and why?

Damocles said:
Lavinda Past said:
People died to get the right to vote for us.

When?
Annie_Kenney_and_Christabel_Pankhurst.jpg

Blue Note said:
emydu8y3.jpg

He wears yellow pants, how can you say no to that?

I wouldn't buy office supplies from someone dressed worse than any romanian immigrant he's trying to prevent living here, let alone vote for their party.

Votes for women was when all the trouble started, oh so you want independence? You want a vote? Ok then go out to work take lots of jobs that men did. Unemployment, women having to work and bring kids up and look after the house. Nightmare! Would prefer to be pre vote woman and easier life and looked after. Been career woman and brought kids up and did all house stuff - not a good deal I don't think!!

Maybe I was just unlucky :(

ste1969 said:
None they are all twats.

I wish I didn't sympathize with this sentiment but unfortunately, I do these days. The evil coalition of self centered politicians that form the current government have finished me off. The ongoing cynicism of those bastard Lib Dems has been breathtaking. They put their own needs above anyone else's. It is no way to run a country. But I'm still voting because the lesser of the two evils is always a good idea and Cameron is an evil human slug.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.