Who are you voting for at the next general election and why?

Re: Who are you voting for at the next general election and

andyhinch said:
Aphex said:
Early UKIP surge, interesting. What are the 'oh they're racist' cry babies going to make of a whitewash if it happens?
It's a democracy, hopefully the result will be respected.

Loads gun ready for a killing spree:)

I'm only doing that if the greens get anywhere near power. Bleeding environMENTAList i don't want to live in a Yurt and eat beans and lentils and watch the Mrs make rugs out of her armpit hair.

That can fuck that right off.

What a diverse forum we live on, long may it continue, couldn't support anyone that would block immigration, I love the cultural diversity of this country, as for hunting I think there's only me and some of our American friends on here that find it natural, but each to their own.

andyhinch said:
What a diverse forum we live on, long may it continue, couldn't support anyone that would block immigration, I love the cultural diversity of this country, as for hunting I think there's only me and some of our American friends on here that find it natural, but each to their own.

Do you mean stop it completely, or limit it/control it ?

Challenger1978 said:
andyhinch said:

Do you mean stop it completely, or limit it/control it ?
I'd let everyone in but control the benefits system.

Challenger1978 said:
andyhinch said:
Aphex said:
Early UKIP surge, interesting. What are the 'oh they're racist' cry babies going to make of a whitewash if it happens?
It's a democracy, hopefully the result will be respected.

Loads gun ready for a killing spree:)

I'm only doing that if the greens get anywhere near power. Bleeding environMENTAList i don't want to live in a Yurt and eat beans and lentils and watch the Mrs make rugs out of her armpit hair.

That can fuck that right off.
There's worse ways to live.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
just feels like a sad day, I just feel that too many people don't know what they're actually voting for in protest.

People want out of Europe. Simple. And there sick of the sight of the Torys, Labour, Lib Dems ... Everyone calls them liars, toffs and remember the worst parts of there time in power. They just want something different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.