Who are your favourite foreign clubs?

hansa rotock in germany
torino in italy
genk in belgium
sparta rotterdam in netherlands (currently managed by michel vonk)

graham baker said:
Molde FK.

The very same club we bought Åge Hareide from in the early eighties. Now their manager is Uwe Røsler!

I hope you feel differently about them these days. Shagged my bet over them the other week winning at Stuttgart, my misery was compounded seeing that smug bastard stood on the touchline.

KFC (formerly Bayer) Uerdingen, from Krefeld Germany.

Supported them home and away while living there in the 80's, Bundesliga then, finishing 3rd in 1986, and Cup winners in 1985.

Made the semi final of the Cup winners Cup in 1986, losing 4-2 to Atletico Madrid, after a famous quarter final game against Dynamo Dresden, which they eventually won 7-5 on aggregate, having at one stage been 1-5 down.

Sadly now playing at level 5 in Germany after serious financial problems, but finally on their way back up.

Have actively followed Valencia for years. Went to both Champions League finals, as well as three Copa del Rey finals, and countless home and aways over the years - including Las Palmas, which is a bit of a trek for a league game :)

Club Aurora here in Cochabamba. A video of a typical supporter complete with shin pads.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDv3gHLDg-w[/youtube]

Fiorentina, my Grandad always liked them an we used to watch them when they were on tele, so they are my favourite non English team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.