Who asked you, elephant man

Hes jumped more ships than a Somali pirate !! One thing should be pointed out to him that Sunderland will never overtake Manchester City.Now back to room Sloth (hey you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!)

rooney - 30m
ferdiand 25-30m?
vidic- not sure how much he cost but he wasnt free????
anderson -?
carrick 18?
berbatov 30m
nani - ?
evra - ?
owen hargreaves - ?
park - ?
twin full backs -? dont think it was much but they still cost money

and thats just the present squad

they have regualrly spent moeny in large amounts since the start of the premiership (and before then as well)

the only difference is that we did it in 18 months.

the club and owners have already said that there will never again be outlay like we have experinced in the last 18 months so i wonder what the oaning managers and media will use to hit us with after that?

bruce is also going on in the pape about our long term future not being stable - the article is on the main site in the papers section. he hasnt got a clue!!!!!

According to his wiki he left Norwich for £800,000 to the scum back when he was a player.

So he left for a money transfer fee, guaranteed he got better wages and i can also guarantee he left Norwich for success himself.
At the time you could say Liverpool was a bigger club than scum - so weren't scums owners using financial powers to become a bigger club?

Elephant man is an hypocryte

The man is a complete baffoon who hopefully will take over from bluenose at the swamp. He is just another bitter ex rag fergie mouth piece

But then again ... he's also said this yesterday :

“I don’t think anyone at Manchester United would have expected City to be challenging them in the near future, but then the new owners came in at City and suddenly it’s all changed,” said the Sunderland boss.
“Having said that, I suppose you could say the same about Chelsea – they never looked likely to challenge Man U until Roman Abramovich put money into them.
“But Man City have always been a big club in their own right and a fantastically well-supported club.
“It can’t have been easy for them to live in the shadow of Manchester United for so long. Can you imagine, your neighbours across the city are winning everything in sight for 20 years?
“But now they have made huge strides in a short space of time because of their sheer wealth and they will have to be considered title contenders next season and beyond.”

Hey Brucey...if its not about money then why are the rags in debt ??

They would have made a loss if it wasnt for the tranny sale..their one saviour is Rooney and he was a free transfer from Everton if im right...oh hang on !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.