Who can't speak English in our squad?

AdamManCity

Just wondering which players in our squad still can't speak the language. Off the top of my head I have never heard an english interview with either Garcia, Silva, Aguero, Nastasic or Maicon but surely by now silva can speak the language and i'm assuming that nastasic can too being from serbia? Hoping someone on the forum will have either met one of these players recently or knows someone who works close to the players and can shed the light

Garcia can speak English, he had a chat with Khaldoon when he signed.
Silva and Aguero can speak it as you hear small snippets of them talking but they are pretty shy people it seems so they won't do full interviews like Zaba.

Nastasic and Maicon I have no idea, They speak Italian I guess so it won't be hard for Mancini to get his point across.

Hearing what's said about Silva from the Inside City videos or people on Twitter, I think Silva's English is actually pretty good, but he's a very shy person and worried about making a mistake. So he does interviews in Spanish instead.

It was interesting to see Mancini talking at length to Aguero after he had been substituted in the Villa game. I was wondering which language he/they would be using

mcfcinprague said:
It was interesting to see Mancini talking at length to Aguero after he had been substituted in the Villa game. I was wondering which language he/they would be using

Don't be ridiculous Mancini has no man management skills he doesn't speak to his players

mcfcinprague said:

Spanish speaking and Italian speaking people can understand each other speaking in their own languages. Quite strange but i suppose they're not too far off each other.

grim up north said:
mcfcinprague said:

Don't be ridiculous Mancini has no man management skills he doesn't speak to his players
Gold.

ICT-Tam said:
mcfcinprague said:

Spanish speaking and Italian speaking people can understand each other speaking in their own languages. Quite strange but i suppose they're not too far off each other.

Aguero speaks at least some Italian anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.