Who can't speak English in our squad?

HenryNacho said:
I thought Tevez couldn't speak english

Of course he can speak English, I don't think he's confident enough to do interviews in English though. Either that or it's an excuse not to do them.

Dave can speak english, heres a video of him speaking it from last year vs everton

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpdRw32JVE4[/youtube]

grim up north said:
mcfcinprague said:
It was interesting to see Mancini talking at length to Aguero after he had been substituted in the Villa game. I was wondering which language he/they would be using

Don't be ridiculous Mancini has no man management skills he doesn't speak to his players

he gives his tactics on paper... i have seen him holding papers during every game.

citijin said:
grim up north said:
mcfcinprague said:
It was interesting to see Mancini talking at length to Aguero after he had been substituted in the Villa game. I was wondering which language he/they would be using

Don't be ridiculous Mancini has no man management skills he doesn't speak to his players

he gives his tactics on paper... i have seen him holding papers during every game.

A visual representation is easier to convey a message across. Proven.

Mancinis english is shite.still has an interpretor by his side on most interviews.he should be fluent in manc and salfud by now.like wot we are.well some of us anyway.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:22 am --<br /><br />Mancinis english is shite.still has an interpretor by his side on most interviews.he should be fluent in manc and salfud by now.like wot we are.well some of us anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.