Who could replace Mancini ?

If/When he get's us CL qualification and a FA Cup win then why would we need to replace him.

MCFC BOB said:
He's been here for 16 months and he already has us in the FA Cup Final and 4th in the Premier League.

STAY.
i want him to stay but only if he changes that means no more over cautious aproach especially against the weaker teams

I really want Mancini to stay.

I get the impression that our owners are sensible and patient enough to give him time to win everything... unlike the Russian down south.

If you want to be the best, you have to get the best and that's.............Mourinho!

IF he doesn't come then we'd have to stick with Mancini but i just hope he's learnt from this season, everyone makes mistakes but the best managers learn from them and don't make them again, let's hope he's taken it on board.

Mancini has done a outstanding job with Man City, lets hope his stays for awhile lads !

Well, I´m no ITK but I know a thing or two about people.
To me Mancini seems to have been very relaxed and self-confident the last weeks, like a man that have been told he will be in charge next season no matter what.
Might be that Abu Dhabi have given him a word thru Khaldoon, that´s my guess at least.
It also means that any opposition within the squad towards him will fail.

his relaxed and self confident attitude could also down to him possibly having already decided he's gonna leave us and go back to italy probably with juve. hope not tho.

Think the press are putting 2 with 2 and getting 5 here.

I reckon Ancelloti will be going Juve and not Mancini

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.