who do you consider an untouchable next season?

danburge82 said:
All depends on who we sign, as somebody else has said if we sign Kaka Ireland will be a bench man! We could on the other hand buy in a player happy to be on the bench as a back up to Ireland! All depends!

But total untouchables are Given and Robinho only!

Ireland and Ned also

mcfc78 said:
no-one in our team is untouchable.. in fact i dont think there is a player in the world that carries that tag..
messi... unless we offered like, 600 million...

BillyShears said:
Ireland, Robinho, Given, and Kompany are, IMO, untouchable.

If you want to compare Ireland to players, compare him to Lampard, Scholes, Fabregas, et al. And frankly, I think if his form continues next season, or if he improves again, then he is easily in that league...

Just an opinion mind you...

Mine too. The quality of the Emerald Prince's passing was evident two or three seasons ago, and I can only think he will be better than ever next season. First name on the team sheet.

There isn't and shouldn't be anyone untouchable. We should be looking to bring in players who are better than what we have. this will put pressure on the existing players to raise their game like SI did this season. If we are to bring in players who are not as good as the players we have now, it should be players in the 16/20 age range.

2bluegp said:
wayne bridge should be untouchable. well i woundnt touch him with a shitty stick!
he's also untouched by any form of football talent....

That means you fancy him

The girls I fancied at school I always chased them with a dog turd on a stick

morleyswife said:
2bluegp said:
wayne bridge should be untouchable. well i woundnt touch him with a shitty stick!
he's also untouched by any form of football talent....

That means you fancy him

The girls I fancied at school I always chased them with a dog turd on a stick
you smoooth bastard! did you ever catch any of em?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.