Who do you dislike more, United or Liverpool?

It's taken me 52 years for the answer to this question not to be United, but for me now it's Liverpool.

If they were playing each other and the result meant nothing to me (and I couldn't have a draw) I'd want United to beat them.

Vile club. I'm not sure they even are a club they're weird. The sense of entitlement is astonishing and that's just for starters.

I know I'll be in a minority but I sense that minority is growing.
Only just seen this thread

Since the OP I now doubt that you are in the minority

I am certainly in your camp

Both play in Establishment red
Both fill the media with half-wit ex players
Both attract entitled, humourless, blinkered fuckwits as fans
Both have candidates for the most horrible, whinging, cheating current player. Fernandes and Robertson
Both absolutely hate us and regard us as gatecrashers at their private party

Impossible to pick. I suppose the true measure is which team would you hate most to lose against?
So I'll go for United, or Liverpool.

It's an interesting question with an interesting answer and the best answer I can come up with is this.

I personally like United less, but that's probably only because I was born and raised a City fan.

If I was anything other than a City fan I believe that I would find Liverpool fans to be less likeable by a distance.

Definitely the rags today, yesterday and tomorrow. I don't even think about the dippers now they are not challenging.

Some people on this thread do my head in.
Hatred is a really powerful emotion, are you sure that’s what you mean.

Could it not be that you just despise the bus smashing, furloughing, self pitying ,candle lighting wankers or you loathe the rag , banner sanctioning smug sanctimonious letter to premier league signature clear as fucking day St Fishfinger was offside cunts?

So I ask you to review your hatred of this pair of like vermin, never more than 8 meters from one load of cunts.
Your second paragraph was like the Alternative Commentary chap,is it you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.