Who do you dislike the most on the rags?

article-0-026A213100000578-53_468x392.jpg

I mean christ, look at his fucking face

Darren-Fletcher-Manchester-United_2357057.jpg

That's just his face, not moving or anything. Or screaming at refs, or getting in opponents faces. That's the kind of picture he'd put on the family christmas cards and it's still the most offensive thing I've ever seen in my entire life and I have just spent half an hour physically vomiting after looking at it

And that was after I had spent a relatively cheery morning looking at photographs of Vietnemese war atrocities

A vile creature of the lowest order

i can honestly say i wouldnt shed a tear if any of them popped there clogs... a lot of people say they hate scholes and giggs and belive me i hate them 2 gimps coz of all the times theyve run us ragged scored goals etc... but i think they are the only 2 over the years that have kept there heads down and got on with the football... never hear them in the news "smashing" other peoples wives lol... ahh well let de jong take care of them all on saturday

afterall we owe them a nobbing ;)

3 - 3 tevez to score in 97th minute to make it 4-3

That's just his face, not moving or anything. Or screaming at refs, or getting in opponents faces. That's the kind of picture he'd put on the family christmas cards and it's still the most offensive thing I've ever seen in my entire life and I have just spent half an hour physically vomiting after looking at it

Brilliant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.