Who do you fear most from Spurs?

without a dream said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
March 2008

City 2-1 Spurs

Ireland and Onuoha with the goals, Keane for them.

That's one thing we've got going for us, no Robbie fucking Keane, he always scores against us.

Maybe 'Arry will recall him from his loan spell; I believe he's very keen on that sort of thing...

As much as I dislike them Spurs I have to admit that they are a damned good team and they will be up for this game just as much as our boys will be. They are a very skilled and well coached team, and what scares me the most about them is aaron lennon and gareth bale bombing down the flanks against our fullbacks, with peter crouch waiting in the middle of the area. Palacios can boss a midfield and I'm worried about the fitness of our center mids and having an emergency loan keep in net.

That being said we've got a damned good team with some damned good players as well, and everyone from the manager to the players to backroom staff knows that we NEED to win. We've got them at home and spuds are far from a perfect team, but the only thing the fans can do is make that atmosphere one for the record books...i would do anything in the world to be there so everyone that will be, please make it count and let your support be heard.

I fear ther defence. If they play at their best, then they might lock us out. And we have to score. I hope they play like they did against Sunderland at the Stadium of Blight the other week. We'll be okay if they play like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.