Who do you know on Bluemoon?

He kept the £20’s your misses hid under it[

So Thats why i have been skint all these years

Any you didn’t like no names but I bet there’s a few boring cnunts

Certainly the odd one or two I didn't take to, but they have either disappeared now or not on very often.
Thats life I guess, can't all get along.

Three of the best people I met off here have passed on now.

I had my new house carpted by di niro in 2010
bedroom-carpet.jpg
iranian-machines-leave-afghan-carpet-industry-threadbare-1335122702-8991.jpg

Have only ever met 2 people off here who know me as Damocles. Both seem to be great people.

Have met a few who post and I didn't introduce myself from here and I've got 2 relations who are constantly banging on at me to give that Bluemoon Forum a go.

I know for a fact that people I have known in real life post on here, or have posted on here. I quite like the idea that I could be kicking off with someone that I get on perfectly fine with in real life.

I'd say there is a good chance that any posters born in the 60s/70s from the Altrincham/Wythenshawe area would also know my dad and probably have some good old stories to tell.

About 2 who still post, the rest were here either at the start or a few years after and don't bother posting or coming on anymore, in fact I think their accounts are now dead or dormant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.