Who do you prefer?

I prefer:

Arsenal. I hate Spuds nearly as much as scum and equally as much as the two dippers.
Sunderland
Liverpool or Everton - tie. I can't decide which I hate more.
Barcelona because I detest Mourinho
Inter
Sheffield Wednesday

Arsenal - I just can't stand Tottenham
Draw-Both local teams, probably would have been s'land until new year...
Liverpool(Just)- At least you can have a laugh reading their forum
Barca - No ronaldo, the diving twat!
Inter - Got a friend who supports them
Draw - No real preference on sheffield

For most of them it will vary according to who is playing for them /managing them etc. Can't be bothered with hating most clubs.
At the moment:
Arsenal largely because I am not keen on Redknapp, otherwise I probably preferred Spurs traditionally.

Liverpool /Everton have always quite liked Everton in spite of the recent antipathy.

Barca/Real Barca as I find Mourinho a bit of a twat.

Sunderland /Newcastle, quite like them both to be honest, good Northern teams. Quinny will always be a hero to me though.

Sheffield again quite like them both and feel a bit sorry ofr them in league 1.

Inter/AC well as Bobby came from Inter definately Inter.

Arsenal
Sunderland = Newcastle (now Elephant Man has gone)
Everton
Barcelona
Inter
Wednesday

Arsenal - better football by miles and i fucking hate spuds. fat stroke face, and all their bitter delusional fans. worse than the rags because at least the rags have something to shout about. spuds have, and never will have, anything. SHITE CLUB SHITE FANS SHITE GAFFER
phew
Newcastle - loved them since asprilla. felt sorry for them through the whole mike ashley thing, and wish them well. Demba Ba is ace.
Everton - Would have been liverpool until recently. now they are just showing what bitter nobodies they are now. DONT TALK ABOUT HISTORY!!!! Wankers
Barcelona - better football. that is all. although i do prefer "nobody likes us we dont care" attitude from madrid and the players. its us against the world breeds the best team spirit.
Inter - balo, bobby, need i say more. plus milan bottled it that time.
Wednesday - chris waddle, david hurst. great memories of early prem seasons, plus they never had that bent nosed neil warnock in charge. twat

Mayor West said:
I admit I stole this directly from owlstalk, who do you prefer? (might be a bit more difficult for city fans to answer as we are in direct competition with a lot of them).

Arsenal or spurs?
Sunderland or Newcastle?
Liverpool or everton? Neither.
Real Madrid or barcelona?
AC or inter?
Sheffield Wednesday or sheff utd?

Also to add, the majority of Wednesday fans seem to like city, which is nice.

Arsenal
Sunderland
"They can both burn in Hell" - the difference equates to Hitler or Stalin
AC Milan - ( Maldini etc)
Barca/Real - A high scoring Draw
Wednesday - Yorkshire's version of City

Arsenal or spurs? Hate Spurs, so, Arsenal
Sunderland or Newcastle? No preference football wise , although Newcastle for a stopover
Liverpool or everton? Hate both
Real Madrid or barcelona? Barcelona. RM are corrupt bastards
AC or inter? Don't care (yet)
Sheffield Wednesday or sheff utd? Neither

Arsenal or spurs? Spurs (arsenal are just the uniteds of london fans are delusional and arrogant. spurs supports always class, think us and the spuds have a little bit in common.)

Sunderland or Newcastle? Newcastle cos cabaye, tiote and demba are all class.

Liverpool or everton? liverpool, we both share a passion for hating rags. and through this we come together.

Real Madrid or barcelona? Barca

AC or inter? Inter, (play in Blue)

Sheffield Wednesday or sheff utd? WEDNESDAY, much better fans than the piggies from across the city. And Ex blues Gary Megson, and Nicky Weaver.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.