Who do you think should replace Gray and Keys

Andouble said:
Daily Mail running a story that they're looking at Ratface Neville himself, the only person in the world possibly more biased than Andy Gray.

How could Sky legitimately look themselves in the mirror and decide to put him on assignment for a Liverpool or City, or even United, game?

I'd cancel my sky subscription on the spot.

stony said:
Andouble said:
Daily Mail running a story that they're looking at Ratface Neville himself, the only person in the world possibly more biased than Andy Gray.

How could Sky legitimately look themselves in the mirror and decide to put him on assignment for a Liverpool or City, or even United, game?

I'd cancel my sky subscription on the spot.
i think everyone would

Dark forces are at work...
Could this whole scandal have been created to make sure Ratboy has got something to do when he retires from football?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12288294" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12288294</a>

Jimmy Hill and Phil Thompson.

Imagine that in 3 fucking D! It would be like a workout jumping over Hills chin and dodging under Thompsons nose. Could be made into a game that.

malg said:
I think someone interim until the end of the season then replace with Gary Neville and possibly Eric Cantona if America doesn't work out for him.

Heard the Neville thing on Radio2 this morning. I cannot see Sky replacing an unreconstructed dinosaur from the '80s with the most repellent, odious, and moronic footballer currently seeing out his contract. Sardine **** might be OK.

I can just hear Neville's commentary were MANUre to score, or us or The Dippers to concede. He'd be running round the touchline with mike in hand, reappear at the halfway line and, whistling a nursery rhyme, idle back to his vantage point in the hope that 50,000 fans hadn't seen him.

UUBlue said:
Sian Morris and Collymore or Charlotte Jackson. Maybe Karren Brady and Paul Peschisolido.

No sexism from Stan, he will tw*t a bird as if she were a man. He doesn't care what's down their kecks. Either that, or he'd take them to a secluded car park and show a female co-host the most effective way to 'enter the box'.

Other than that, he talks shit and is a crap pundit. Proper shit.

Just my opinion though.

If they give it to Chuckle#one I'm sure that the subscriptions in both Manchester and Liverpool would go down drastically. His biased opinion should only go as far as MUTV and no further.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.