mangala
Kolarov
fernando
Fernandinho
yaya
Silva
Jovetic
Dzeko

a few weeks rest besides zab and Sergio should be plenty for ANY professional athlete!

...................................................... HART....................................................................

Zaba.... Kompany.... Demichellis(As long as he stops roaming forward)... Kolarov

Fernando

Navas..... Toure.....Silva

Jovetic...... Dzeko

AlloBoi said:
Should we not Be thinking of the arsenal Game first. Or Is Just me?
I would guess that most blues will put more importance on the first league game of the season, rather than a glorified pre-season friendly. IIRC, we lost the CS to the vermin at the beginning of the 11/12 season, and that season didn't turn out too badly. While we beat Chelsea in the 12/13 CS and that ended up an anti-climactic season. The Community Shield would (at a guess) be at the bottom of MP's list of priorities over the next 9-10 months.Back on topic;

Hart

Sagna (to give the Zabman a much needed rest)
Komps (he could do with a rest, but we look shaky wothout him)
DeMichelis
Kolarov

Fernando

Nasri
Yaya
Merlin

Edin
Jojo (to try to get Kun back to 100%)

de niro said:
blinkblue said:
------------------------Caballero

Zabaleta - Kompany - Demichellis - Kolarov

-----------Silva - Yaya - Fernando - Nasri

-------------------Aguero - Jovetic

I think Mangala will take time to adapt, Fernando offers better cover than Fernandinho in a midfield 2, Caballero looks very solid and Jovetic will prove himself to be a top class player.

Need dzeko in there. No good having 2 midgets. Defensively handy too.

I wouldn't call Jovetic a midget.

Get the argies ready for the scousers and yaya and silva so I'd go

hart

sagna
kompany
nasatic
kolarov

fernando
fernandinho

navas
jovetic
nasri

dzeko

subs
caballero
mdm
zabba
yaya
silva
milner
aguero

wow what a bench!

AlloBoi said:

The team's preparations will be focussed on the Newcastle game.

jimharri said:
AlloBoi said:
I would guess that most blues will put more importance on the first league game of the season, rather than a glorified pre-season friendly. IIRC, we lost the CS to the vermin at the beginning of the 11/12 season, and that season didn't turn out too badly. While we beat Chelsea in the 12/13 CS and that ended up an anti-climactic season. The Community Shield would (at a guess) be at the bottom of MP's list of priorities over the next 9-10 months.Back on topic;

Hart

Sagna (to give the Zabman a much needed rest)
Komps (he could do with a rest, but we look shaky wothout him)
DeMichelis
Kolarov

Fernando

Nasri
Yaya
Merlin

Edin
Jojo (to try to get Kun back to 100%)

Agree with most of the above. My changes: I would go with 1 up top in Jovetic with Fernandinho alongside Fernando and play Navas instead of Merlin (maybe he can come off the bench). I think Kun, Zabba and Merlin need as much of a break as possible.

Sagna Vinny DeMichelis Kolarov

Fernando Fernandinho

Navas Nasri

Yaya

Jojo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.