Who do you want for next round of carling cup?

United or Everton at home would be good......actually no lets make it easier, Scunny at home

Either one of the lower league teams or the rags. I'd rather avoid the better Premier League teams.

Barnsley away. Went there few years back and it was electric. Would love to go again. Plus, we might win lol.

markbmcfc said:
Hopefully the likes of scum, arse, chelsea, spurs might play each other.

Any shit team at home for me please. Want to win this cup.
If recent form is anything to go by, we might be better off playing away. Our current style suits the counter attack rather than having to break through 10 defenders all evening. An easy fixture like Arsenal or Chelsea away would be interesting.

United at home or away, preferably at home. But it'd be sweet if we beat a full strength side of theirs at OT.

marco said:
Kinky Dribbler said:
United or Chelsea.. for revenge or to test us out against them (granted Ancelotti may not play his strongest side)

Anyone but Tottenham! They look well up for this competition and have previous for knocking us out.
i'd take spuds at home

This.

Rags at home. Just let see if Baconface tries sending out the stiffs for that one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.