Who do you want to go down and who to miss out on CL

tmouseman

As the title says.
Who do you want to have a bad season
For me Newcastle down...because of their fans

Chelsea miss out on CL - It will really mess up their plans

Don't think it will happen. I think Wigan down and THFC will miss out but I can hope.

Newcastle, Villa or Sunderland to go down would be great.

Spurs to miss out champions league spot. PLEASE GOD!

Id like Spurs to miss out on the CL as i think they are cunts. I wanted Stoke to fuck off forever as im sick of their bully boy tactics and can't stand Charlie Adam the thuggish **** and that tracksuit wearing clown who is a manager apparently.

I think Wigan will go down only just, Newcastle can pull through and Villa shown the other night they are up for the fight.

Not really arsed who goes down now that QPR is done. Like FTG above me, I really wanted Stoke to get sent packing but it looks like they'll be alright unfortunately.

I can't stand Spurs or Arsenal, but I think Chelsea missing out would be the best case scenario for us.

Chelsea to lose out as hate the scummy players and owner and it would muck up their summer plans.I wanted stoke to go down but i think it may be wigans year to go or newcastle if they lose their next match

At the top I'd love to see Arsenal miss out on a CL place. That would really piss their horrible fans off and they'd go into meltdown, particularly if Wenger goes to PSG.

I'd ideally want Stoke to go down but it's looking more like Wigan (which as it involves pissing off Dave Whelan I don't have a problem with) or one of the North East clubs. If Wigan are still in the mix on the last day it's going to be really tense.

Prestwich_Blue said:
At the top I'd love to see Arsenal miss out on a CL place. That would really piss their horrible fans off and they'd go into meltdown, particularly if Wenger goes to PSG.

I'd ideally want Stoke to go down but it's looking more like Wigan (which as it involves pissing off Dave Whelan I don't have a problem with) or one of the North East clubs. If Wigan are still in the mix on the last day it's going to be really tense.

Can you realistically see Wenger going to PSG?

tmouseman said:
As the title says.
Who do you want to have a bad season
For me Newcastle down...because of their fans

Chelsea miss out on CL - It will really mess up their plans

Don't think it will happen. I think Wigan down and THFC will miss out but I can hope.

Any fans who punch horses shouldn't have PL football. Missing out? Tottenham and Arsenal.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Can you realistically see Wenger going to PSG?
Not sure. He's never broken a contract but if they miss out he'll be under pressure and they'll need someone in quick to rebuild.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.