Who do you want to win - Un*ted or Spurs?

mancityscot

Tough one for me. Because if spurs win it brings them back into the pack in the top four. And united stay on 17 points meaning we could go ahead of both, but spurs would be back in it. If united win they go 3 points ahead of us overnight and spurs stay two points behind us. A draw would mean spurs go 1 point behind us and united 1 point infront. So for me and what would benefit city in the long run would be a united win, as much as I hate to say it. I have a feeling they'll be part of the top four anyway whereas spurs could miss out.

So united win for me, what about you?

United. Hate the yid wankers and there deluded fans. Worse than Newcastle that lot are. Big club my Arsenal.

Draw.

We need to change our mentality a tad I reckon. I hate Spurs, and I hate the scum more. But if we want to challenge this year, the best results are for all the big teams to draw with each other, and us to win as many as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.