Who do you want to win - Un*ted or Spurs?

A draw with United scoring the equaliser after 98 minutes, then just as the final whistle blows a 747 crashes into the stadium live on Sky Sports 1 in 3D, and being able to see the look on Baconface and Twitcher faces as they are shaking hands.

Tin hat firmly on for the flack about to come my way and appologies for any innocents caught up in the mahem, but I can't seem to stem my contempt for these two absolute showers of shite.

Lordeffingham said:
A draw with United scoring the equaliser after 98 minutes, then just as the final whistle blows a 747 crashes into the stadium live on Sky Sports 1 in 3D, and being able to see the look on Baconface and Twitcher faces as they are shaking hands.

Tin hat firmly on for the flack about to come my way and appologies for any innocents caught up in the mahem, but I can't seem to stem my contempt for these two absolute showers of shite.

Top post!

Draw. Hopefully spuds come from 2-0 down to rescue a point and Bervaflop and Bale both go off injured.

draw

rags 3 - 0 up and then bale scores hat-trick in injury time

rooney does his hamstring, nani his cruciate

Taggart retires in dismay

Balti said:
draw

pretty sure Rooney wont be playing, I must say this is argubably the first time in my lifetime supporting Spurs that I'm confident of getting something up there

Spurs fan in peace said:
Balti said:
draw

pretty sure Rooney wont be playing, I must say this is argubably the first time in my lifetime supporting Spurs that I'm confident of getting something up there

Draw - best of luck there.

United are a damn sight less scary now than a few years ago. Before the bench would have had one of Rooney, Tevez, Ronaldo and maybe Berbatov on it. Did you see their bench yesterday, it wouldn't scare a Sunday pub league team. Their 1st team is still relatively strong but most teams should have a decent chance of nicking some points off them.

Man Utd
01 Van der Sar
02 Neville yellow card (Brown 46)
03 Evra
05 Ferdinand
15 Vidic
22 O'Shea (Carrick 70)
17 Nani
18 Scholes yellow card (Obertan 87)
24 Fletcher
09 Berbatov
14 Hernandez

Substitutes
29 Kuszczak, 06 Brown, 12 Smalling, 16 Carrick, 28 Gibson, 26 Obertan, 27 Macheda

This early in the season I would have to go for Spurs win.

However you can bet your money it will be another piss easy victory for Taggert and his boys as Spurs always roll over and die against United both home and away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.