Who do you want us to get in the 3rd round??

MH made a big statement last night. I was in the barber's today [with my remaiing folicles] and so I saw the Daily Mail ['keeps you in your place'] with the back page including the £200m team reference. Now everyone knows that we are being serious about absolutely everything. Suck on that, Platini.

Normaly the gig is who ever we're due to play either side of the cup game we'll get them, and end up playing them twice inside the space of 10 days, in the days of replays some teams ended up playing each other 3 or 4 times in the space of a couple of weeks

Cardiff away as it means I will get free tickets in the hospitality and get to hit the town after the game with my bezza mate ;0)

Stretford Scouse Striker Force at home!!! Do you reckon teh Old Purple Nosed bully would play the kids??? They have a shit easy Chumps League group phase!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.