who do YOU want ?

1. Pep
2. Klopp
3. Pellegrini

Always been a fan of Pep, too bad he went to Bayern though. I admire what Pellegrini has done in all the clubs he's worked for so far, so I'm not worried one bit that he hasn't managed in the Premier League before. Seems like a good choice and could certainly make us better.<br /><br />-- Tue May 14, 2013 10:47 pm --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
bluemathlady said:
This english thing really is good bait ;)
We believe you.

Milk and one sugar, please. And a couple of choccy digestives as well.

England really spoiled me with those choccy digestives..can't live without them now!

stavros said:
1 word answers.

Ancelotti (would be mourinho but reckon hes chelsea bound)

We have to trsut the owners - they called the Hughes sacking correctly so we have to trust them

Pellagrini (nervous though)

Have the odds for Mourinho been 3/1 all day?!?...... Im sure they have just been slashed

Genuinely not concerned as I do trust the club to pick the right guy. They did it last time.
Don't know anything about Pelligrini, but if they think he will do the job lets just see.
If pushed for a preference I'd go for Ancelloti. Sorry more than one word.

Would like to see Brian Kidd given a chance, would be great to see a Mancunian managing Manchesters team. Never gonna happen though.

hallstreetblue said:
Blueband Brother said:
A young British manager and a long term commitment.

All the contenders at the moment are just mercenaries and in 2 or 3 years time, they will get bored and move on or they may fail to meet the so called targets set by the owners and they get fired.

That is the sad thing: a very bad precedence has been set by firing Mancini.

Mate, in an ideal world, that's what we'd all wish for. I'm excited to fook about havin Kiddo as our boss for the last two games. A local lad and an ex player. It's gives me goose bumps. Where would we get our young brit manager from though? Can you think of any?

As manifested in some of the answers in this thread to the original question such as Cheryl Cole and David Moyes I'm very safe to presume that idealism, realism, fantasy or taking the mick are all accepted and mine was an idealist answer.

But as you said, I cannot think of a young British manager that is talented enough for the job.However I am 100% certain that there is somebody somewhere out there, perhaps in the lower leagues even that has all the capabilities and just needs the exposure and opportunities but this is unfortunately quashed by realism i.e. the reality of football at the moment.

So to edit my post, my realistic choice will be- I don't have one, its all up in the air at the moment.But If we can find a gem from somewhere, anywhere around the world, like Arsenal did 15 odd years ago or so , that will be fantastic. But the club has to face the reality of doing the hard work and having the wisdom to identify such talent.
The likelihood is that they will go with the script and appoint a big name fancy manager and life moves on.

At the end of the day, all I want is stability and dignity for the club and I don't want the club to become or continue to be fair game for ridicule and mockery by those hacks pulling the strings through the media.

Starting to warm to this pelegrini bloke. It was so much easier when owen coyle was the stand out candidate. How about the former kit man? He seems to know his shit (and piss).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.