who do YOU want ?

I want Benitez. He's proven, good European record, done a great job at Chelsea and lives in the north west. Go for proven whilst the rags are experimenting with moyes

Pep and after researching Pellegrini in the last few days I think hes a close second, Mourinho would obviously scare the he'll out of the dark side and win trophies but I don't think he's long term enough and id like to see a few strong years of stability. That might seem a big ask especially nowadays but Mourinho would be gone in 2, 3 years at the most, that's not good enough for me.

Telegraph says Ancelotti is our #1 alternative if Pellegrini should fall through. Rafa ruled out by the club (thankfully).

Mentioned the name of Laudrup in the "Brendan Rogers" thread!

Would love to see Mourinho, if only for the rag reaction and the "Moyes Derby" wouldn't be the foregone conclusion most of our games against him have been!

Really sorry to see RM leave and I hope the powers that be have someone lined up who will achieve as much, if not more, in the shortish period of time (compared to the old pisscan's time at the swamp) that RM was here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.