Who else cant sleep?

That's me heading out now for the airport for the 7-30am flight. l have been up since 4am and will not get home until about 11-30pm tonight i hope it is worth it. Come on Blues CTID

Given up trying. The first night before the derby where I've not been able to sleep through anticipation rather than dread.

Alcohol. Fall asleep like a baby without tossing and turning for an hour with your mind racing. ;-)

I am up but not through my own doing been up since 4 Bleeding kids eh come on City

I got up at 3 in a cold sweat thinking it was later, can't bare it anymore! Having horrible nightmares of over head shin kicks from Rooney! I know were gonna smash it against United but the anticipation is killing me!!

Belfastblue said:
That's me heading out now for the airport for the 7-30am flight. l have been up since 4am and will not get home until about 11-30pm tonight i hope it is worth it. Come on Blues CTID

Great loyalty mate,respect! Been up since 6amthought about the game nothing else for days,what will 3.30pm bring today.I am 48 and I av only enjoyed two derby matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.