Who Else Has Been to All 3 European Finals?

I have been to the CWC Final in Vienna.

Two years earlier I went to the EC Final at Wembley with a ticket sourced from Benfica. It was fun telling Rags about how I got at ticket.

Portugal was still under an authoritarian dictator at the time and very poor so I thought that very few would travel. A few of us sent an International money order to Benfica and requested 7 tickets. We got 5, so I end up with one rather than two.

I was stood behind the goal where Eusebio was clean through to score with five minutes left. He missed! That spoiled my day.

I was in Vienna in 1970 (it took about three days for my clothes to dry out after the deluge!).

I was in Porto two years ago. A great trip, although I had my wallet stolen, paid 385 quid for a ticket, and Pep fcuked it up!

I'll be in Istanbul from Thursday lunchtime.

How many more of us will be attending their third European final watching City?
Three? What about the 2009 Joan Gamper Trophy?!

I was in Vienna in 1970 (it took about three days for my clothes to dry out after the deluge!).

I was in Porto two years ago. A great trip, although I had my wallet stolen, paid 385 quid for a ticket, and Pep fcuked it up!

I'll be in Istanbul from Thursday lunchtime.

How many more of us will be attending their third European final watching City?
But were you at York away?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.