Who else is Wembleyed out?

Did we sell out on Saturday , I’m pretty sure we did and heard we had sold Chelsea returns .

Did we sell out on Saturday , I’m pretty sure we did and heard we had sold Chelsea returns .
We did which has resulted in all the anti City social media channels like Give Me Sport having to post a picture of the semi final two years ago so they can push the ‘City have no fans’ circle jerk. We’ve well and truly broken them.

We did which has resulted in all the anti City social media channels like Give Me Sport having to post a picture of the semi final two years ago so they can push the ‘City have no fans’ circle jerk. We’ve well and truly broken them.
Was that the restricted numbers game? If yes and they are claiming it is this weekends game then something needs to be done. Not sure if they get any help from the club in terms of receiving press info but, if they do, that should be withdrawn immediately. We as fans should also mention this whenever empty seats jibes are raised.

Judging by the supporters club who I have access to, the final is going to be heavily subscribed, people who don't have season tickets, rarely do a game, asking for 3/4/5 tickets, sadly a lot will get them, so wrong

Nobody has said Hillsborough. Hillsborough will never be used again for a FA Cup semi-,final. Midlands teams can either use Old/New Trafford or Wembley. It's roughly an hour either way, give or take.

You forgot Old/New Trafford. 3 stadiums is all you need in the North. Old Trafford/New Trafford, the Etihad, and Anfield. Which ever way you work it, if City, United, and Liverpool drew each other in a semi final there would be a neutral venu hosting the match in the North west.
I would have thought Anfield was too old and small, that place over in Stretford definitely too old. So how about the new Everton ground that will be ready soon(ish) won't it?
But of course our beloved Etihad would be the very, very best place except they wouldn't let us use it with always playing in these matches!!! ;-) :-)

I would have thought Anfield was too old and small, that place over in Stretford definitely too old. So how about the new Everton ground that will be ready soon(ish) won't it?
But of course our beloved Etihad would be the very, very best place except they wouldn't let us use it with always playing in these matches!!! ;-) :-)
Wembley is the only option where you get 37,000 Blues for a semi final.

Judging by the supporters club who I have access to, the final is going to be heavily subscribed, people who don't have season tickets, rarely do a game, asking for 3/4/5 tickets, sadly a lot will get them, so wrong
The way we sell tickets I wouldn't be surprised if we sold some to the Rags never mind non season ticket holders.

I was a member of Reddish blues and we only got a wembley FA cup final ticket based on being a season ticket holder and the required points. Has this changed?

That's very wrong if non season ticket holders are getting multiple final tickets unless we can't sell out?

Was that the restricted numbers game? If yes and they are claiming it is this weekends game then something needs to be done. Not sure if they get any help from the club in terms of receiving press info but, if they do, that should be withdrawn immediately. We as fans should also mention this whenever empty seats jibes are raised.

It was Liverpool two years ago, sharing Wembley with the dippers and Pep playing a second team to rotate because of Champions league football led to a lot of people not bothering. Passing it off as this years game shows how desperate they are, pure gaslighting pushing something that is obviously not true.

I was a member of Reddish blues and we only got a wembley FA cup final ticket based on being a season ticket holder and the required points. Has this changed?

That's very wrong if non season ticket holders are getting multiple final tickets unless we can't sell out?
Non season ticket holders most certainly got final tickets last year from a supporters club I know . And the same will happen this year , fans who hardly ever go to home games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.