Who else is Wembleyed out?

I appreciate football has changed and keeps on changing, but an FA Cup semi-final at Wembley will never replicate or better scenes or an atmosphere like this at another ground ground.

Unfortunately most City fans won’t experience it as they have no choice but to go to Wembley for a FA Cup semi final. And they don’t know any difference.

As football fans, even FOC’s, we forget how special semi-finals were at other grounds, which were used to host FA Cup semi-finals.

C2570C9C-844A-496A-B5F7-AD58A89DAD21.jpeg

44601F5E-A0C3-4004-8AED-45201FC4A89F.jpeg

Generally speaking, London are my favourite away trips. Piss easy train journey ( usually ) Virtually an endless number of different places and pubs to try. And a great transport system once you’re there to get around.

So I doubt I’ll personally get bored of Wembley anytime soon.

I sometimes think some people on here forget what being a football fan is supposed to be about. It’s a hobby. Something we do for fun in our free time for enjoyment.

If you got bored with any other hobby, you’d stop doing it and find another one.

Not spend endless hours moaning about how shit it is these days.

Not that I’m averse to a little moan myself now and again. But honestly, if going to away games stops being a laugh and more like doing ‘the hard miles’. And football in general seems like something to endure rather than enjoy. You’d probably be doing yourself a favour if you did find something different to do in your free time.
By the same token, I take FA Cup semi finals as seriously as Pep and City do.

It‘s as important as the Community Shield for us if we’re in the CL quarters, but with double the prices.

By the same token, I take FA Cup semi finals as seriously as Pep and City do.

It‘s as important as the Community Shield for us if we’re in the CL quarters, but with 4 times the prices.

I don’t think that quite true. Pep certainly hasn’t played his best 11 in FA Cup semi-finals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.