Who else thinks that it's Arsenals title to lose?

i think united will win it. arsenal dont have the bottle im afraid. or experience. would love to see em win it.

we may not have the experience mate but i believe we have the hunger and desire to win it and prove a few people wrong , re signing sol has giving us that little bit of experience that we need and i do think we have the bottle , we showed that in the way we reacted in the stoke game after the ramsey injury and also against hull with the injury time winner , but every single game now we have to win , if we don't then its all over .

ExiledGooner said:
we may not have the experience mate but i believe we have the hunger and desire to win it and prove a few people wrong , re signing sol has giving us that little bit of experience that we need and i do think we have the bottle , we showed that in the way we reacted in the stoke game after the ramsey injury and also against hull with the injury time winner , but every single game now we have to win , if we don't then its all over .
dont get me wrong i really hope you lot win it. i loved it when you lot dominated and played barca style football. good character at stoke. 10 men hull wasnt so impressive. plus i hope ya twat spurs for us. just dont wanna see the scum win it again.

davymcfc said:
yekimevol said:
except from us the gunners have a easy run in so i think the gunners could pull it off
arsenal will kill us at emirates imo.
its a big IF but IF we get through to the semi final in champions league then the game against you is bang in the middle of the two games which will have some outcome of the preparation so not sure about us "killing " you !!
not sure about all this talk of easy run ins , ok on paper it is easier then the rags and chelsea but we cannot afford to drop one point from now until the end of the season , if we do then its all over . If we do manage to win it then the beers are on me :)

ExiledGooner said:
davymcfc said:
arsenal will kill us at emirates imo.
its a big IF but IF we get through to the semi final in champions league then the game against you is bang in the middle of the two games which will have some outcome of the preparation so not sure about us "killing " you !!
not sure about all this talk of easy run ins , ok on paper it is easier then the rags and chelsea but we cannot afford to drop one point from now until the end of the season , if we do then its all over . If we do manage to win it then the beers are on me :)
i tell you what. id settle for you winning the league and champions league and us to win at your place. that would be the ideal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.